generating api docs for jython modules

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

generating api docs for jython modules

Anand Chitipothu
are there any tools available to generate api documentation for jython modules?


-------------------------------------------------------
SF.Net email is Sponsored by the Better Software Conference & EXPO
September 19-22, 2005 * San Francisco, CA * Development Lifecycle Practices
Agile & Plan-Driven Development * Managing Projects & Teams * Testing & QA
Security * Process Improvement & Measurement * http://www.sqe.com/bsce5sf
_______________________________________________
Jython-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jython-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: generating api docs for jython modules

cupdike
I, and others, have had success with doxygen using a
python transformer:

http://i31www.ira.uka.de/~baas/pydoxy/

-Clark

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [hidden email]
> [mailto:[hidden email]] On Behalf Of
> Anand Chitipothu
> Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 6:11 AM
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: [Jython-dev] generating api docs for jython modules
>
>
> are there any tools available to generate api documentation
> for jython modules?
>
>
> -------------------------------------------------------
> SF.Net email is Sponsored by the Better Software Conference &
> EXPO September 19-22, 2005 * San Francisco, CA * Development
> Lifecycle Practices Agile & Plan-Driven Development *
> Managing Projects & Teams * Testing & QA Security * Process
> Improvement & Measurement * http://www.sqe.com/bsce5sf 
> _______________________________________________
> Jython-dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/j> ython-dev
>


-------------------------------------------------------
SF.Net email is Sponsored by the Better Software Conference & EXPO
September 19-22, 2005 * San Francisco, CA * Development Lifecycle Practices
Agile & Plan-Driven Development * Managing Projects & Teams * Testing & QA
Security * Process Improvement & Measurement * http://www.sqe.com/bsce5sf
_______________________________________________
Jython-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jython-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: generating api docs for jython modules

fwierzbicki@gmail.com
Should we consider putting the resulting docs up on the website?

-Frank

On 9/13/05, Updike, Clark <[hidden email]> wrote:
I, and others, have had success with doxygen using a
python transformer:

http://i31www.ira.uka.de/~baas/pydoxy/

-Clark

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: generating api docs for jython modules

cupdike
In reply to this post by Anand Chitipothu
I've only ever done it for my own stuff.  I generally
rely on cpython docs for the library docs, as the doxygen
output is decent, but not great IMHO.

-Clark

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Wierzbicki [mailto:[hidden email]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 9:12 AM
To: Updike, Clark
Cc: [hidden email]; [hidden email]
Subject: Re: [Jython-dev] generating api docs for jython modules


Should we consider putting the resulting docs up on the website?

-Frank


On 9/13/05, Updike, Clark <[hidden email]> wrote:
I, and others, have had success with doxygen using a
python transformer:

http://i31www.ira.uka.de/~baas/pydoxy/

-Clark


-------------------------------------------------------
SF.Net email is Sponsored by the Better Software Conference & EXPO
September 19-22, 2005 * San Francisco, CA * Development Lifecycle Practices
Agile & Plan-Driven Development * Managing Projects & Teams * Testing & QA
Security * Process Improvement & Measurement * http://www.sqe.com/bsce5sf
_______________________________________________
Jython-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jython-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: generating api docs for jython modules

Anand Chitipothu
I found a way using epydoc.
I wrote some code to transform the jython code to some dummy methods,
that can be fed to epydoc.

thanks,

anand

On 9/13/05, Updike, Clark <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've only ever done it for my own stuff.  I generally
> rely on cpython docs for the library docs, as the doxygen
> output is decent, but not great IMHO.
>
> -Clark
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Frank Wierzbicki [mailto:[hidden email]]
> Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 9:12 AM
> To: Updike, Clark
> Cc: [hidden email]; [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: [Jython-dev] generating api docs for jython modules
>
>
> Should we consider putting the resulting docs up on the website?
>
> -Frank
>
>
> On 9/13/05, Updike, Clark <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I, and others, have had success with doxygen using a
> python transformer:
>
> http://i31www.ira.uka.de/~baas/pydoxy/
>
> -Clark
>


-------------------------------------------------------
SF.Net email is sponsored by:
Tame your development challenges with Apache's Geronimo App Server. Download
it for free - -and be entered to win a 42" plasma tv or your very own
Sony(tm)PSP.  Click here to play: http://sourceforge.net/geronimo.php
_______________________________________________
Jython-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jython-dev