grant request closed ?

Scott Grayban
Hi all,

Just wondering how closed is the grant request is.

I am just a small OS project developer and just ran across this on my google
search. I develope a small program called CastPodder which is written in pure
python and was hoping for a small grant to help pay for some things.

If the requests are totally closed when will it re-open?

Scott Grayban

Re: grant request closed ?

"Martin v. Löwis"
Scott Grayban wrote:
> I am just a small OS project developer and just ran across this on my google
> search. I develope a small program called CastPodder which is written in pure
> python and was hoping for a small grant to help pay for some things.
>
> If the requests are totally closed when will it re-open?

This hasn't been decided, yet. The current bottleneck is the lack of
volunteers to review proposals, not so much the lack of money.

Regards,
Martin

Re: grant request closed ?

"Martin v. Löwis"
Roy Smith wrote:
> I'd be happy to help out with the reviewing.

Thanks for the offer. I think we could only allow PSF members,
though.

Regards,
Martin