gtk.Entry overwrite mode by default

Baiju M
To make a gtk.Entry widget in overwrite mode by default, I have to emit
"toggle-overwrite" when the widget is created, Is there any easy method
to make all gtk.Entry widgets in an application in overwrite mode by default?

Thanks,
Baiju M

Re: gtk.Entry overwrite mode by default

Baiju M
On 5/27/05, JustFillBug <[hidden email]> wrote:

> In gmane.comp.gnome.gtk+.python, you wrote:
> > To make a gtk.Entry widget in overwrite mode by default, I have to emit
> > "toggle-overwrite" when the widget is created, Is there any easy method
> > to make all gtk.Entry widgets in an application in overwrite mode by default?
> >

> Of course. Inherite the gtk.Entry and emit toggle-overwrite in its __init__.
> You have to gobject.type_register for  your new object. There are
> examples for inheriting gobject in pygtk source or pygtk faq.

Thanks, but I am using glade to create widgets.

--
Baiju M