gtk.gdk.Event stores pixels in float

Jody Steele
Simple question: Why?  Every function cal that makes use of those pixels
expects ints, and for that matter what would 0.2 of a pixel be (random
floating point number taken... i didn't actually get 0.2 as a return)

It's not a problem I'm having, I'm just really curious about this..

Jody Steele

P.S. Example: When the event is a gtk.gdk.BUTTON_PRESS event.x and event.y
are floats.

Re: gtk.gdk.Event stores pixels in float

Jody Steele
Bah..  Sorry for posting the same thing twice.  There was a server hiccup
today, and I just assumed that my message had been lost.

Jody