hack4japan uk satellite event

Makoto Inoue
Hello.

It's first time to post here, and hope you don't mind advertising an hack day event.

I am organising a satellite event for hack4japan hackathon on
22nd May

This is a UK satellite  event of hack4japan which is held in several
cities in Japan including disaster affected areas such as Miyagi and
Fukushima.

One of the open source disaster management tools we are currently planning to deploy to Japan is developed in Python, so we would appreciate a lot for some pythonista participations.

Please register at lanyrd if you are interested to join.

http://lanyrd.com/2011/hack4jp-uk-may

The venue is not finalised but tentatively set at New Bamboo (http://
new-bamboo.co.uk). It's 10 min walk from Farrington station.

Here is the bit more detail about the event.

https://gist.github.com/963717

Thank you and regards,

Makoto