had to hack setup.py to find tk.h

Michael P. Soulier
Hi,

I'm on an Ubuntu system and I had to add this to setup.py to get PIL to
build with the Tk extension.

 add_directory(include_dirs, "/usr/include/tk")

as tk.h is not in /usr/include

Cheers,
Mike
--
Michael P. Soulier <[hidden email]>
direction." --Albert Einstein

Re: had to hack setup.py to find tk.h

Fredrik Lundh
Which versions of PIL and Ubuntu?  (I'm pretty sure I built this
successfully on 9.10.)

</F>