[half cooked newbie]

Gilles TASSE
Hi all !

My flash-pyamf-gae works nice.
Now I would like to create a jango form by following the google tutorial : http://code.google.com/appengine/articles/djangoforms.html
I did but when I send the data i get the following message from pyamf :

400 Bad Request
The request body was unable to be successfully decoded.

Traceback:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\Giil\Documents\dev\gae\moviesbuilder\pyamf\remoting\gateway\google.py", line 79, in post
    logger=self.logger, timezone_offset=timezone_offset)
  File "C:\Users\Giil\Documents\dev\gae\moviesbuilder\pyamf\remoting\__init__.py", line 640, in decode
    msg.amfVersion)
DecodeError: Malformed stream (amfVersion=110)

Now that make sens to me because what I send from my form is not amf. How can I deal with this ?

Thanks a lot.
Gilles

Re: [half cooked newbie]

Nick Joyce
On 8 Nov 2010, at 21:51, Gilles TASSE wrote:

[...]

It looks like the request is being routed through the PyAMF Gateway, which, obviously it should not be. Check your config and start from there.