hazeldoc documentation mirror

gflanagan
Just letting you know about an in-progress site:

  http://hazeldoc.org/python/web/cherrypy

Any concerns or issues, let me know.

Best Regards

Ger Flanagan

Re: hazeldoc documentation mirror

gflanagan
Sorry:

On Sep 7, 6:42 pm, Ger Flanagan <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Just letting you know about an in-progress site:
>

> Any concerns or issues, let me know.
>
> Best Regards
>
> Ger Flanagan

Re: Re: hazeldoc documentation mirror

Sylvain Hellegouarch
Are you trying to centralise all Python projects documentation? That could be useful :)

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 7:46 PM, Ger Flanagan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Sorry:

 http://hazeldoc.org/python/web/cherrypy/

On Sep 7, 6:42 pm, Ger Flanagan <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Just letting you know about an in-progress site:
>

> Any concerns or issues, let me know.
>
> Best Regards
>
> Ger Flanagan

- Sylvain
http://www.defuze.org
http://twitter.com/lawouach

On Sep 14, 7:41 am, Sylvain Hellegouarch <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Are you trying to centralise all Python projects documentation? That could
> be useful :)

No, not at all - just the ones that interest me! I converted some of
the "learn python" texts to sphinx format years ago and thought it
would be useful to collect them together, but I also wanted a way to
automate the creation of my own projects' docs, hence "django-
dochound" which is the underlying app. There is a crazy long-term idea
of making it a service, so that you could sign up and create your own
"folders" and documents within those folders, eg. ``hazeldoc.org/
~sylvain/projects/doomsday-device-mk-3/`` and so on. You never know.

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 10:01 AM, Ger Flanagan <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Sep 14, 7:41 am, Sylvain Hellegouarch <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Are you trying to centralise all Python projects documentation? That could
> be useful :)

No, not at all - just the ones that interest me! I converted some of
the "learn python" texts to sphinx format years ago and thought it
would be useful to collect them together, but I also wanted a way to
automate the creation of my own projects' docs, hence "django-
dochound" which is the underlying app. There is a crazy long-term idea
of making it a service, so that you could sign up and create your own
"folders" and documents within those folders, eg. ``<a href="http://hazeldoc.org/ ~sylvain/projects/doomsday-device-mk-3/``" target="_blank">hazeldoc.org/
~sylvain/projects/doomsday-device-mk-3/`` and so on. You never know.

Gotcha. Sounds quite nifty :)

--
- Sylvain
http://www.defuze.org

On Sep 14, 9:04 am, Sylvain Hellegouarch <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Gotcha. Sounds quite nifty :)

Thanks :-)