how to compile our own Qt webengine for PyQt5?

how to compile our own Qt webengine for PyQt5?

iMath
according to the Qt doc
https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qtwebengine-features.html#audio-and-video-codecs
QWebEngineView doesn't support mp3 playback by default , the way to solve the problem is to compile our own Qt webengine, but how to do it for PyQt5?

Re: how to compile our own Qt webengine for PyQt5?

Florian Bruhin
On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 09:53:18AM +0800, Zhao Lee wrote:
> according to the Qt doc
> https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qtwebengine-features.html#audio-and-video-codecs
> QWebEngineView doesn't support mp3 playback by default , the way to solve the problem is to compile our own Qt webengine, but how to do it for PyQt5?

Compile your own Qt (including QtWebEngine), then compile PyQt and when
calling its configure.py, use --qmake to pass the path to the correct
qmake executable.

Florian

--
https://www.qutebrowser.org | [hidden email] (Mail/XMPP)