how to use the sites framework?

Derek Riemer
Hi,
I have 3 apps. A base site, with a main menu, a personal website with a
biography, and a weather app. I was curious if the sites framework can
distinguish each app as a separate site while they are all on the same
domain? I have derekriemer.pythonanywhere.com, and on the apps are
pointed to by / /weather and /personal under that domain. What would be
the use case for me to use the sites framework?
Thanks.