implement a custom QWebEngineUrlSchemeHandler

implement a custom QWebEngineUrlSchemeHandler

iMath
I want to implement a custom QWebEngineUrlSchemeHandler to hand  custom URL scheme 'sound', but the requestStarted() never got called , what's wrong ?
code: https://bpaste.net/show/3be4b1874aed

Re: implement a custom QWebEngineUrlSchemeHandler

Detlev Offenbach
Try to instantiate your scheme handler first and keep it in a variable.
Otherwise it might get collected by the Python garbage collector. See the eric
web browser as an example.

--
Detlev Offenbach

Re: implement a custom QWebEngineUrlSchemeHandler

iMath
Yes, assign it a parent solved the problem .
Thanks very much !

在2018年12月19 17时56分, "Detlev Offenbach"<[hidden email]>写道: