input in android browsers

agoios
Hi!

I run ipython notebook (4.0) in a work computer and often connect to it from an android tablet. However the soft keyboard on the tablet does not play well with the notebook, I think this is due to the autocomplete features.

Often when typing a word it will be repeated whenever pressing the space key, or on different occasions the soft keyboard just disappears. The arrow keys also behave strangely, often erasing words or making the keyboard disappear.

I wonder if someone else had similar problems, and a solution to these? Is there a mobile version of the server that I can use from the tablet?

 Thanks!
Andre