ipython notebook widgets: combobox?

Antonino Ingargiola
Hi to the list,

I'm playing with the widgets and I can't find any example of a combo-box widget. I need a numeric text entry (like BoundedIntTextWidget) with two small buttons to increment or decrement the value. All the GUI toolkits have something similar.

If this widget does not yet exist, would it be possible to bind two buttons (Up, Down) to a BoundedIntTextWidget in order to achieve roughly the same result?

Thanks,
Antonio

Re: ipython notebook widgets: combobox?

Antonino Ingargiola
Thanks Cyrille, your collection of notebooks for euroscipy2014 is amazing!

I let you know if I encounter problems in implementing the combo-box.

Antonio