irc meeting this afternoon

Michael Hudson
I believe we agreed to have an irc meeting in #europython at 1700
central european time tonight.  I intend to be there but first I have
to work out how to get past the firewall at the PyPy sprint...

Cheers,
mwh

--
[1] If you're lost in the woods, just bury some fibre in the ground
    carrying data. Fairly soon a JCB will be along to cut it for you

irc meeting this afternoon

Aiste Kesminaite
Hello,

Somewhat late reminder about an irc meeting on #europython today at 1700
CET.

A loose agenda is as folows:

* Budget considerations
* Web site software
* Things left to do before cpf
* Date of the next meeting

--
Aiste Kesminaite
Managing director, Programmers of Vilnius

Re: irc meeting this afternoon

Benedikt Hegner
Hello,

unfortunalety I am in another meeting at CERN at the moment. So I
can't attend the europython meeting today. I will give you an update
during the next meeting.

Benedikt

Benedikt Hegner <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hello,
>
> unfortunalety I am in another meeting at CERN at the moment. So I
> can't attend the europython meeting today. I will give you an update
> during the next meeting.

If the next meeting was in a week's time at 1700 would you be able to
make that?

Cheers,
mwh

--
  > You're already using asyncore so you can't really be worried
  > about complexity <wink>.
(-8  .helps which, demand on backwards work to brain my rewired I've
                                      -- Jeremy Hylton & Richie Hindle

Re: irc meeting this afternoon

Benedikt Hegner
Yes, next week same time would be okay.
Will there be minutes of the yesterday's meeting?

Cheers
Benedikt

On Feb 6, 2006, at 5:41 PM, Michael Hudson wrote:

> Benedikt Hegner <[hidden email]> writes:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> unfortunalety I am in another meeting at CERN at the moment. So I
>> can't attend the europython meeting today. I will give you an update
>> during the next meeting.
>
> If the next meeting was in a week's time at 1700 would you be able to
> make that?
>
> Cheers,
> mwh
>
> --
>> You're already using asyncore so you can't really be worried
>> about complexity <wink>.
> (-8  .helps which, demand on backwards work to brain my rewired I've
>                                       -- Jeremy Hylton & Richie Hindle

Re: irc meeting this afternoon

Paul Everitt

I will be on travel at that time, unfortunately.

--Paul

On Feb 7, 2006, at 1:26 PM, Benedikt Hegner wrote:

> Yes, next week same time would be okay.
> Will there be minutes of the yesterday's meeting?
>
> Cheers
> Benedikt
>
> On Feb 6, 2006, at 5:41 PM, Michael Hudson wrote:
>
>> Benedikt Hegner <[hidden email]> writes:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> unfortunalety I am in another meeting at CERN at the moment. So I
>>> can't attend the europython meeting today. I will give you an update
>>> during the next meeting.
>>
>> If the next meeting was in a week's time at 1700 would you be able to
>> make that?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> mwh
>>
>> --
>>> You're already using asyncore so you can't really be worried
>>> about complexity <wink>.
>> (-8  .helps which, demand on backwards work to brain my rewired I've
>>                                       -- Jeremy Hylton & Richie
>> Hindle

Re: irc meeting this afternoon

Harald Armin Massa[legacy]
Me too. Away in week of year 5,7,9,10,12

Harald

--
GHUM Harald Massa
persuadere et programmare

Re: irc meeting this afternoon

Michael Hudson
Benedikt Hegner <[hidden email]> writes:

> Yes, next week same time would be okay.

Let's meet then, then.  See you all on #europython IRC 1700 CET 13th
Feb, apart from Paul and Harald.

Main topics (at a guess): budget, getting the call for papers/paper
submission going.

Cheers,
mwh

--
  Counting lines is probably a good idea if you want to print it out
  and are short on paper, but I fail to see the purpose otherwise.