meeting this month

Shannon -jj Behrens
I haven't heard much about the meeting this month.  Do we have a
newbie nugget?  If not, I'm interested in giving a newbie nugget on
lambda.

-jj

--
In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things
with great love. -- Mother Teresa

Re: meeting this month

jim stockford

    As far as I'm concerned, do it: what an interesting NN.
Tony may have someone lined up, but I bet not--he should
confirm, too (as should anyone else who's interested in
helping us get speakers).

On Tue, 2011-07-26 at 08:55 -0700, Shannon -jj Behrens wrote:
> I haven't heard much about the meeting this month.  Do we have a
> newbie nugget?  If not, I'm interested in giving a newbie nugget on
> lambda.
>
> -jj

Re: meeting this month

Shannon -jj Behrens
Doh!  I'm a dork.  Never mind.

-jj

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 9:37 AM, Tony Cappellini <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It's been on the website for some time now.
>
> On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 8:55 AM, Shannon -jj Behrens <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> I haven't heard much about the meeting this month.  Do we have a
>> newbie nugget?  If not, I'm interested in giving a newbie nugget on
>> lambda.
>>
>> -jj
>>
>> --
>> In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things
>> with great love. -- Mother Teresa

In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things
with great love. -- Mother Teresa

Re: meeting this month

jim stockford

    (oops: me, too).
    So what about doing lamdas for September (Alex
Martelli's presenting an overview of API design)?

On Tue, 2011-07-26 at 09:45 -0700, Shannon -jj Behrens wrote:

> Doh!  I'm a dork.  Never mind.
>
> -jj
>
> On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 9:37 AM, Tony Cappellini <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > It's been on the website for some time now.
> >
> > On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 8:55 AM, Shannon -jj Behrens <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> I haven't heard much about the meeting this month.  Do we have a
> >> newbie nugget?  If not, I'm interested in giving a newbie nugget on
> >> lambda.
> >>
> >> -jj
> >>
> >> --
> >> In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things
> >> with great love. -- Mother Teresa

Re: meeting this month

Tony Cappellini
>>   So what about doing lamdas for September (Alex
>>Martelli's presenting an overview of API design)?

+1 Lambdas nugget for Sept.

Re: meeting this month

Shannon -jj Behrens
On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 10:18 AM, Tony Cappellini <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 Lambdas nugget for Sept.

Ok.

-jj

--
In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things
with great love. -- Mother Teresa

Re: meeting this month

Tony Cappellini
We also need nuggets for Aug & Oct, if they are more convenient...

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 10:24 AM, Shannon -jj Behrens <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 Lambdas nugget for Sept.

Ok.

-jj

--
In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things
with great love. -- Mother Teresa

Re: meeting this month

jim-258

    Great! Seems somehow appropriate.
    So we still need a newbie nugget for August, yes?
Volunteers, anyone?

On Tue, 2011-07-26 at 10:24 -0700, Shannon -jj Behrens wrote:

> > +1 Lambdas nugget for Sept.
>
> Ok.
>
> -jj

Re: meeting this month

Shannon -jj Behrens
I can do my talk on lambdas in August instead.

-jj