megrok.login clean ups and ready for release, probably

megrok.login clean ups and ready for release, probably

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman-3
Hi,

I updated megrok.login a bit to work with the recent Grok Toolkit
(removing zope.app.testing deps for example).

Uli, if you'd like to, could you have a quick look at the changes? I
think it is ready for a 0.5 release. I could make the release, if you
authorize me on pypi.

regards, jw

Re: megrok.login clean ups and ready for release, probably

Uli Fouquet
Hi JW,

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman wrote:

> I updated megrok.login a bit to work with the recent Grok Toolkit
> (removing zope.app.testing deps for example).

Great, awesome! Exactly what I postponed all the time. Thanks a lot!

> Uli, if you'd like to, could you have a quick look at the changes?

Looks very good :) A minor thing: tests need zope.app.testing >= 3.9.0
while in zopeapp-versions.cfg still 3.8.1 is pinned. I had to pin
z.a.testing in buildout.cfg to let tests pass. Did I miss something?

> I think it is ready for a 0.5 release. I could make the release, if
> you authorize me on pypi.

Sure, glad to do so, you're owner now.

Best regards,

--