mod_python

doug-53

I am setting up mod_python on test server and having some problems. I
am getting 'it worked!' initially- I am able to access admin and set up
flatpages. But I hit a wall when just trying to do 'polls' app ...
getting 404s only . No problem when using development server.

test server with settings is  here->  http://oviparo.us

Thanks-Doug

Re: mod_python

alex.v.koval@gmail.com

http://oviparo.us/ redirects to http://oviparo.us/

please post here your VirtualHost config. also, 1st thing to make sure,
you are
coming to right VirtualHost (so place some file in your htdocs to see
if you can fetch it)

2nd step is make sure you have your <Location> directives point to
right place.

Re: mod_python

Serg Kovrov

Note, that you have to restart apache after you make changes in your
python source files.

On Oct 13, 4:04 am, "doug" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am setting up mod_python on test server and having some problems. I
> am getting 'it worked!' initially- I am able to access admin and set up
> flatpages. But I hit a wall when just trying to do 'polls' app ...
> getting 404s only . No problem when using development server.
>
> test server with settings is  here->  http://oviparo.us
>
> Thanks-Doug

Re: mod_python

doug-53