need assistant

ericki...@gmail.com
hello guys am new at Django , i have couple of projects for Django and pyside2 if anyone is willing to assist me in this fields i be so great full as we learn from each other and carry out more projects

thank you

Re: need assistant

Noel Simela
Hi, what is the nature of your projects?

On Thu, 15 Oct 2020, 17:01 [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
hello guys am new at Django , i have couple of projects for Django and pyside2 if anyone is willing to assist me in this fields i be so great full as we learn from each other and carry out more projects

thank you

Re: need assistant

John Rajesh

Share about the Django projects

On 15 Oct 2020 20:31, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
hello guys am new at Django , i have couple of projects for Django and pyside2 if anyone is willing to assist me in this fields i be so great full as we learn from each other and carry out more projects

thank you

Re: need assistant

Viplav Dube
I would like to join

Thanks & ragards
Viplav Dube

On Mon, 19 Oct 2020, 2:13 pm Kunal Solanke, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Can you tell more about projects ?

On Thu, Oct 15, 2020, 23:13 John Rajesh <[hidden email]> wrote:

Share about the Django projects

On 15 Oct 2020 20:31, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
hello guys am new at Django , i have couple of projects for Django and pyside2 if anyone is willing to assist me in this fields i be so great full as we learn from each other and carry out more projects

thank you

Re: need assistant

Richard Ilupeju
Hi I'll be willing to work with you

On Thu, Oct 15, 2020, 16:01 [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
hello guys am new at Django , i have couple of projects for Django and pyside2 if anyone is willing to assist me in this fields i be so great full as we learn from each other and carry out more projects

thank you

Re: need assistant

OLUMIDE MOYOSORE
I would like to be part of the project

On Thu, Oct 15, 2020, 4:00 PM [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
hello guys am new at Django , i have couple of projects for Django and pyside2 if anyone is willing to assist me in this fields i be so great full as we learn from each other and carry out more projects

thank you

Re: need assistant

Sameer Ahmed
I wanna work with you

On Thu, Oct 15, 2020, 8:30 PM [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
hello guys am new at Django , i have couple of projects for Django and pyside2 if anyone is willing to assist me in this fields i be so great full as we learn from each other and carry out more projects

thank you

Re: need assistant

Dvs Khamele
Hi,
We can help you in this.
Thanks and regards,
Divyesh Khamele,
Pythonmate

On Mon, 19 Oct 2020 at 18:33, Sameer Ahmed <[hidden email]> wrote:
I wanna work with you

On Thu, Oct 15, 2020, 8:30 PM [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
hello guys am new at Django , i have couple of projects for Django and pyside2 if anyone is willing to assist me in this fields i be so great full as we learn from each other and carry out more projects

thank you

Re: need assistant

Dhirendra Tripathi
Join me also recently started learing django

On Thu, Oct 15, 2020, 8:31 PM [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
hello guys am new at Django , i have couple of projects for Django and pyside2 if anyone is willing to assist me in this fields i be so great full as we learn from each other and carry out more projects

thank you

Re: need assistant

F Fariborzi Araghi
sure