need help with file upload problem: $200 reward pending.

need help with file upload problem: $200 reward pending.

James Steiner

I'm unable to figure out why cherrypy is timing out reading an upload
request.
original post is here:

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/cherrypy-users/browse_thread/thread/369f8847a4e412ea

Re: need help with file upload problem: $200 reward pending.

James Steiner

This reward will begin decreasing back down to $100 - it has time value
like a stock option.

It will be reduced on a linear formula - $10 per hour until it hits the
floor of $100.
So, this should be an incentive to help sooner rather than later.
But later is still ok, just not as valuable.

schedule:
20:00 - $190
21:00 - $180
midnite- $150