newbie hlep

Chakkaradeep C C-2
Hi all,

I want to have multilingual capability in my python program.At the initial stages i want to use languages like english and german.I googled around for help, but didnt get any help regarding this.I would be happy if anybody could provide me with a good "Hello World" tutorial.

Chaks,
Yoper Ltd.
http://www.yoper.com
http://www.yoper.com/forum
--
The main aim of communication is clarity and simplicity. Simplicity means focussed effort.

Re: newbie hlep

Werner F. Bruhin
Hi Chaks,

Chakkaradeep C C wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I want to have multilingual capability in my python program.At the
> initial stages i want to use languages like english and german.I googled
> around for help, but didnt get any help regarding this.I would be happy
> if anybody could provide me with a good "Hello World" tutorial.
Here is a wiki page on how to do I18n with wxPython, most of it applies
to pure Python too.

Towards the end of the page there is even a "Hello World" example.

Werner

> --
> Regards,
> Chaks,
> Yoper Ltd.
> http://www.yoper.com
> http://www.yoper.com/forum
> --
> The main aim of communication is clarity and simplicity. Simplicity
> means focussed effort.

Re: newbie hlep

Werner F. Bruhin
And here is the link, sorry: