no module named CLR after install with existing python

no module named CLR after install with existing python

Zhang Fan
hi, I try to install python for .net with existing python on windows, but after that, it said "no module named CLR" when I import CLR. Can anyone help me?

Re: no module named CLR after install with existing python

Barton
First try
import clr  ## small letters, but the deprecated CLR should still work.

There is no actual "install" operation at this point.
When you are starting out, the easiest thing is to do on Windows is put the Python.Runtime.dll and associated files right into your python install folder
(say C:\Python26, or where ever python happens to be installed).