no public link to a BoF Wiki

Andrew Harrington
Am I missing something?

I remember always at least having a link on the Open Space page to a BoF *wiki* page that is freely editable so a public link can be made to new individual Bof's like edu-sig.

The instructions mention you can make a wiki page, but not on a page that is publicly modifiable, and there is no suggestion how to link your new page to anything public.

I created a
http://us.pycon.org/2010/openspace/edu-sig/

starting the same sort of information we had last year, though I am not local to make a dinner reservation.

Has someone done something like this with a different invisible name earlier?

--
Andrew N. Harrington
 Director of Academic Programs

http://www.cs.luc.edu/~anh
Phone: 312-915-7982
Fax:    312-915-7998
[hidden email] for graduate administration
[hidden email] for undergrad administration
[hidden email] as professor

Re: no public link to a BoF Wiki

Andrew Harrington
OK, not the same as last year, and what happens when you add a page is not documented, but now I see that my new wiki page automatically appears under the Events link on the top of the Open Space page, so you do not have to remember the URL.

Neater than last year, if it were just documented.

Andy