(no subject)

Clement Chan-3
Hello,

Is there an estimate on when will the PIL be released for 3.x? How do I participate in that effort if I want to help out.

Thanks
Clement
--
Clement Chan

Re: (no subject)

Fredrik Lundh
I have a rough 3.X port sitting in a local repo, waiting for some
spare cycles to do a bit of merging to get it up to par with the 1.1.7
release.  Once that's done, I'll post the repo somewhere so more
people can hammer on it.  Stay tuned.

</F>