(no subject)

Kumar Anirudha-2
Hi All,

This is to announce our upcoming meetup this weekend on Saturday, 24th
March.

The agenda covers:
1. Introduction to Exploratory Data Analysis in Python (Abdul)
2. How beginners can avoid Python pitfalls (Arvind Padmanabhan)
3. State Machines and the excellent transitions library (Kunal Bhagawati)

You can RSVP here [1]

Location:
Myra Medicines,
Metarain Distributors Private Limited,
Hubtown Prime, No. 3/2-5, 4th Floor, Annaswamy Mudaliar Rd, Ulsoor, Rukmani
Colony, Sivanchetti Gardens, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560042
Google Maps Link [2]

In case of any issue, feel free to reach out to me at [hidden email]
 or Abhiram at ([hidden email]).

See you all on Saturday.

[1]: https://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/qxlhwkyxfbwb
[2]: https://goo.gl/maps/ez5WCoJgXEJ2