'nother Short Presentation?

Hasan Diwan
With a few friends, I'm developing a GPS -- prototyping software
using python and implementing it using java. I'd like to give a demo
of it and answer questions. Thanks for the opportunity!
Cheers,
Hasan Diwan <[hidden email]>

PGP.sig (193 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: 'nother Short Presentation?

Aahz
On Fri, Oct 07, 2005, Hasan Diwan wrote:

> With a few friends, I'm developing a GPS -- prototyping software
> using python and implementing it using java. I'd like to give a demo
> of it and answer questions. Thanks for the opportunity!

Can you have a presentation ready for Nov 10?
--
Aahz ([hidden email])           <*>         http://www.pythoncraft.com/

until you hire an amateur."  --Red Adair