opportunity for contract work

Ryan Kelly

Hi All,

  I have recently had to turn down some contract work due to other
commitments.  Anyone on list available and interested in taking it on?

  It's an approximately 3 month contract, on-site in the CBD,
python-based, interesting work in the engineering field.  The guys
running it are friendly, sensible, and very switched on - they're .NET
programmers who happen to need some python skills on a job.

  If you're interested or know someone who might be, let me know and
I'll pass on your details.

   Thanks,

      Ryan

--