please update more of the webpage

Harald Armin Massa[legacy]
Now that 2005 is ending, I think it should be the time to make some cosmetic changes to www.europython.org

1.) change the <title> tag to Europython 2005
2.) change

27-29 June 2005,
Göteborg, Sweden

Europython is an annual conference for the Python and Zope communities. It circulates between different sites in Europe. Having started in Charleroi, Belgium, it is now in Göteborg, Sweden and will move to CERN in Swizerland next year. Europython is a community conference run by volunteers.

to the appropriate time and space coordinates of 2006.

3.) change "highlights" to "Last Years Highlights"
4.) drop "print your program"

Can someone with appropriate access please do at least 1-2?

Merry endyearfestivals,

Harald

--
GHUM Harald Massa
persuadere et programmare

Re: please update more of the webpage

Jean-Marc Orliaguet
Harald Armin Massa wrote:

> Now that 2005 is ending, I think it should be the time to make some
> cosmetic changes to www.europython.org <http://www.europython.org>
>

> 1.) change the <title> tag to Europython 2005
> 2.) change
>

>         27-29 June 2005,
>         Göteborg, Sweden
>
> Europython is an annual conference for the Python and Zope
> communities. It circulates between different sites in Europe. Having
> started in Charleroi, Belgium, it is now in Göteborg, Sweden and will
> move to CERN in Swizerland next year. Europython is a community
> conference run by volunteers.
>
> to the appropriate time and space coordinates of 2006.
>
> 3.) change "highlights" to "Last Years Highlights"
> 4.) drop "print your program"
>
> Can someone with appropriate access please do at least 1-2?
>
> Merry endyearfestivals,
>
> Harald

Hi,

I've done the changes you suggested. Mainly to avoid confusion with last
year's conference. But is there going to be a new site soon?

regards
/JM

Re: please update more of the webpage

Harald Armin Massa[legacy]
Jean-Marc,

thank you very much for taking care!

Just please revisit the <title> tag, on my browser it still has a title of EuroPython 2005 (and also do a smaller P on the run :)

>I've done the changes you suggested. Mainly to avoid confusion with last
>year's conference.

yes, this confusion avoidance was primary subject.

> But is there going to be a new site soon?

Nobody knows so far.

Harald

Harald Armin Massa wrote:

> Jean-Marc,
>
> thank you very much for taking care!
>
> Just please revisit the <title> tag, on my browser it still has a
> title of EuroPython 2005 (and also do a smaller P on the run :)

OK, now it says "Europython 2006" I was unsure whether there was a newer
site or not.
regards
/JM