practice exercises and solutions

Michelle Lazarow
Hi,
Does anyone have python exercises and solutions appropriate for high school students they would be willing to share?
Thanks,
Michelle

Re: practice exercises and solutions

Kirby Urner-6
I've got tons of free stuff on-line that I use with high-school aged or adults (who tend to be slower, if better informed).

However, not much of it fits the exercises + solutions format.  If I were you' I'd invest in a copy of

Mathematics for the Digital Age and Programming in Python
by Litvin & Litvin, Skylit Publishing
]
Several schools use it.

Phasing out a lot of the pre-computer math to make room for this better stuff is proving easy in some niches (impossible in others -- twas ever thus).

Kirby

On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 5:16 AM, Michelle Lazarow <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
Does anyone have python exercises and solutions appropriate for high school students they would be willing to share?
Thanks,
Michelle

Re: practice exercises and solutions

Carl Cerecke-4