problem executing server.py in "shared-object" example

problem executing server.py in "shared-object" example

Javier Reyes
Hi All,

I am trying to follow the example programs for pyAMF but I get an error when trying to run the server.py module in the "shared object" example:

invalid syntax in line 56:

   def app(environ, start_response):

I have tried a couple of identing things but without success (I am not a pro in python unfortunately :-)

Thanks in advance:

                                  Javier

PD: I work with python 2.6.2 on a MacBook laptop with Max OsX Leopard. I use Flex Builder 3 and the debug version of Flash Player 10.  As I dont have Xcode installed I used the "python setup.py install --disable-ext"  to have pyAMF installed.