py2app and zlib ...

Jonathan Kossick
Hello, I already worked with py2exe and just started to use py2app.
Actually I have some problems to include the zlib library. Under py2exe I includet the library in the options but under Mac I get this error:

error: cannot copy tree '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/gzip.py': not a directory

Do you have any Idea how to fix this? My setup.py file:

from setuptools import setup
APP = ['startr.py']
DATA_FILES = []
OPTIONS = {'argv_emulation': True, "packages": ["lxml","gzip"]}

setup(
    app=APP,
    data_files=DATA_FILES,
    options={'py2app': OPTIONS},