py2exe questions/problems

smo-3
hi

i use py2exe to create .exe for my app but still have 2/3 questions :)

1/ what s the module used to handle mouse events in gtk? like
keysysm.pyc (wich is not inlcuded neither by py2exe, i have to add it
manually in the library.zip...) and can t find the pyc for the double
click event for exemple...

2/ when i switch my drawingArea to fullscreen i still have like 1 cm at
the bottom of the screen and no window decorations (ok) and if i first
maximize the window then switch to fullscreen the size is good but i
have window decorations showed... so what s the good way to get real
fullscreen on win32 ?

i don t have the problems on linux...

thanks all !