pyamf breaks when django-cms installed (403 http error)

pyamf breaks when django-cms installed (403 http error)

Andy Woods
Hi,
just wondering if anyone has any thoughts.  Googling, it seems to be due to an authentication error, perhaps brought about by some middleware required by django-cms ('django.contrib.auth.middleware.AuthenticationMiddleware'?).
Thanks,
Andy.

Re: pyamf breaks when django-cms installed (403 http error)

Nick Joyce
Hi,

I have never tried using django-cms with pyamf, when you say it breaks, what do you mean?

Cheers,

Nick

--
Nick Joyce

On Saturday, 19 January 2013 at 14:22, Andy Woods wrote:

Hi,
just wondering if anyone has any thoughts.  Googling, it seems to be due to an authentication error, perhaps brought about by some middleware required by django-cms ('django.contrib.auth.middleware.AuthenticationMiddleware'?).
Thanks,
Andy.

Re: pyamf breaks when django-cms installed (403 http error)

Andy.Woods@xperiment.mobi
Hi there,
Hi,

I've decided to go through all my recent steps and see what breaks what (by 'break' i mean that all of a sudden 403 errors started appearing from Adobe Builder from pyAmf). Will report back. Wish I'd used Git!

It could be this social-authentication app I installed as well you see.

Cheers,
Andy.

On 19 January 2013 17:14, Nick Joyce <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I have never tried using django-cms with pyamf, when you say it breaks, what do you mean?

Cheers,

Nick

--
Nick Joyce

On Saturday, 19 January 2013 at 14:22, Andy Woods wrote:

Hi,
just wondering if anyone has any thoughts.  Googling, it seems to be due to an authentication error, perhaps brought about by some middleware required by django-cms ('django.contrib.auth.middleware.AuthenticationMiddleware'?).
Thanks,
Andy.

Mobile: +41 7862 2719

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.