[pyamf on google apps engine]

Gilles TASSE
Hi !

Could someone be so  kind to tell me how to deploy pyamf on google apps engine so I don´t get the following error message from gae :

<type 'exceptions.ImportError'>: No module named pyamf.remoting.gateway
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/base/data/home/apps/moviesbuilder/1.345886270196517189/main.py", line 8, in <module>
    from pyamf.remoting.gateway import expose_request

Thanks to all !

Gilles

Re: [pyamf on google apps engine]

Nick Joyce
On 31 Oct 2010, at 22:34, Gilles TASSE wrote:

Hi !

Could someone be so  kind to tell me how to deploy pyamf on google apps engine so I don´t get the following error message from gae :

<type 'exceptions.ImportError'>: No module named pyamf.remoting.gateway
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/base/data/home/apps/moviesbuilder/1.345886270196517189/main.py", line 8, in <module>
    from pyamf.remoting.gateway import expose_request

Is PyAMF on sys.path?

Can you import other parts of pyamf?

I know that AppEngine has had a few import gremlins and some random imports that are known to work, fail randomly. You might be hit by the same bug.