Quantcast

pyamf with django

Mohamed Behery
Hello everyone,

I would like to know if it is possible to use data push with pyamf from django.
if its not possible please tell me which frameworks support datapush.
if yes, then please provide an example/tutorial.
Thanks.

Kind Regards.

Re: pyamf with django

Nick Joyce
As a framework, Django is not really suitable for data push.

You would probably need to use something like Twisted/Orbited to proxy the requests

A good write up is available at http://mischneider.net/?p=125

We have an example where we use PyAMF/Twisted to do data push but its rather simple. http://www.pyamf.org/tutorials/actionscript/socket.html