pyblosxom 1.5 rc3 released!

will kahn-greene
Release!
========

I just release PyBlosxom 1.5rc3.  For changes, take a look at the What's
new chapter:

    http://pyblosxom.bluesock.org/1.5/whatsnew.html

Amongst other things, it continues to reduce the difficulties in
configuring and debugging PyBlosxom and plugins.  I encourage everyone
to upgrade.

Going forward
=============

There are still problems that I'd like to sort out for 1.5, but this is
another big step towards getting there.

If you're interested in helping out, see the Milestone 1.5 link on the
left side if the issue tracker at http://pyblosxom.bluesock.org/bugs/ .

If you find issues, please write up issues there or send something to
the pyblosxom-devel mailing list.  Details on the website at
http://pyblosxom.bluesock.org/ .

/will

Re: pyblosxom 1.5 rc3 released!

will kahn-greene
Nevermind--I figured out a couple of problems and learned a lot about
PYPI in the process.

Doing:

    pip install pyblosxom

should work fine now.