pycategories outputting lots of garbage “indent” lines

pycategories outputting lots of garbage “indent” lines

Sean Whitton (Xyrael)
Hello,

Just upgrading to 1.5.  Pycategories has these lines in its code:

,----
| import logging
| logging.basicConfig()
| logging.info("indent %s %s", indent, itemlist)
| print "indent ", indent, itemlist
`----

… and so I get a lot of spam outputted before the Content-type.  I’ve
commented out the print line and now I don’t get it.  Surely this
shouldn’t happen, or have I missed a setting?

Thanks.

Re: pycategories outputting lots of garbage “indent” lines

will kahn-greene
That's a bug!  Ew!

I'll fix it and push out a 1.5.2 soon.

Thanks for the heads-up!