pyqtdeploy: darwin.S not added to Xcode target (again)

pyqtdeploy: darwin.S not added to Xcode target (again)

Patrick Stinson-3
Hello,

The source file darwin.S is not being added to macOS Xcode targets after upgrading from pyqtdeploy-2.2 pyqtdeploy-2.3.1. I recall seeing this maybe a year ago and it sort of magically fixed itself.

Any idea what is causing this?

-Patrick

Re: pyqtdeploy: darwin.S not added to Xcode target (again)

Phil Thompson-5
On 14 Jan 2019, at 3:59 pm, Patrick Stinson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> The source file darwin.S is not being added to macOS Xcode targets after upgrading from pyqtdeploy-2.2 pyqtdeploy-2.3.1. I recall seeing this maybe a year ago and it sort of magically fixed itself.
>
> Any idea what is causing this?

There is no darwin.S. There is a darwin64.S and an x86-darwin.S.

Phil

Re: pyqtdeploy: darwin.S not added to Xcode target (again)

Patrick Stinson-3
That is correct and was a typo. I mean to write darwin64.S.