[pyqtdeploy] _sysconfigdat on Python 3.6+

[pyqtdeploy] _sysconfigdat on Python 3.6+

Ilya Kulakov
Hi Phil,

Have you found a solution for the new _sysconfigdata in Python 3.6?
Some "core" packages, like pkg_resources, require sysconfig. In my case lack of support broke pyobjc.

Best Regards,
Ilya Kulakov

Re: [pyqtdeploy] _sysconfigdat on Python 3.6+

Ilya Kulakov
Fixed it by manually adding generated module at the build time through our build system.

Here is the command I used to get module's name:

    python -c "import os, sysconfig; print(sysconfig._get_sysconfigdata_name()) if os.name == 'posix' else print('')"