python contract on seek

Pomke Nohkan
If anyone has any info about this role (know who this is/work there) http://www.seek.com.au/Job/python-developer-contract/in/melbourne-cbd-inner-suburbs/20496019 could you please email me off list with some details? I'm not a huge fan of giving my resume to recruiting companies, they never stop bugging you.  PS: if anyone is looking for a contractor or even casual development our website is http://pangur.com.au and we're looking for some work at the moment, check us out :)