python file naming...

Rob Healey
Greetings:

I have python files in my svn repository that I am trying to write my setup.py file for, but I am having problems with.  Could someone help me please?

I have a file like:
/home/Frog/geps0042/gramps/plugins/records.gpr.py, and my setup file errors with:

/home/Frog/geps0042/gramps/plugins/records/gpr
error:  directory does not exist!  Would you be able to help me with it???

It is a plugin registration file so it must remain as it is...

--
Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey

Re: python file naming...

Éric Araujo
Hi,

Please include the relevant parts of your setup.py file (py_modules,
packages, package_dir, use of setuptools or not).

Cheers

Re: python file naming...

Kurt Schwehr-2
Rob,

No dots (".") allowed in filenames.  Perhaps you can rename to records_gpr.py?

-kurt