python-gtk3 on windows, any progress?

Giuseppe Penone
Hi, is there any progress for an all-in-one installer of python-gtk3 on windows?
Thanks,
Giuseppe.

Re: python-gtk3 on windows, any progress?

Timo List
op 02-01-14 20:54, Giuseppe Penone schreef:
> Hi, is there any progress for an all-in-one installer of python-gtk3
> on windows?
> Thanks,
> Giuseppe.
I don't know about any official installer, but here[1] you can find an
unofficial package. It contains many (many!) GTK libraries and is
updated frequently. I have no personal experiences with it though.

Timo

[1]  https://sourceforge.net/projects/pygobjectwin32/files

install twisted

andrea morales
Hi there,

I'm very new with Python and I have a very stupid question that still is a pain in my neck ....

I'm trying to run a python code and when comes the line "from twisted.internet import reactor" I get the following error message:

ImportError: No module named twisted.internet

Does anyone know how to install twisted?

I have python version 2.7 on Windows 7 if this helps.

Thank you very much for your help.

Re: python-gtk3 on windows, any progress?

Giuseppe Penone
The feedback from mypaint - pygi experience would be to use 3.6.x, also the official gtk bundle is 3.6.4
but the all in one installer proposes 3.10.x or older 3.4.x

If I will have some time will try and write feedback.

Giuseppe.