re: where to go from here...get the PSF proposal right!

re: where to go from here...get the PSF proposal right!

Walter Chang-2
Hi Sean/Frank,

these are all excellent leads for vendor sponsership funding we can
follow up with once we have established a good game plan that
acurrately reflects our resouces...

My company is a big customer of big names you guys just mentioned :)
...I'm sure we could see if something could be worked out.

some big projects like spring framework and apache tomcat are part of
our fimwide OSS stack so we are very actively involved with companies
like jboss and interface 21....

We could even implore some of those guys to help out...but we need a
plan in granular detail before they'll take jython seriously...

May I suggest someing CMMi'sh (waterfall perhaps?? ) or even Scrum??
(my personal favorite)
:)

Regards,
Walter

--
Simplicity--the art of maximizing the amount
of work not done--is essential.