reload gtk to respect new DISPLAY variable (automated tests)

reload gtk to respect new DISPLAY variable (automated tests)

Thomas Güttler-2
For testing I run gtk in a Xvfb. This works nice,
if I set up the Xvfb before importing gtk the first time.

If I set up Xvfb after importing gtk, it does not work (seg fault)

Unfortunately I can't influence the import sequence, and
search a way to reload gtk.

I set the DISPLAY variable in setUp() of the TestCase.
How can I tell gtk (which was imported before setUp() was run)
to re-initialize?

I would like to avoid using subprocess if possible.

How do you run automated test with pygtk?

   Thomas#

Related: http://stackoverflow.com/a/23468595/633961

--
Thomas Guettler http://www.thomas-guettler.de/