running both 2.2.x and 3.0

Richard Shea-2

Hi - I've got a machine which is running an app written for 2.2 and I
really don't want to touch that app just now but I'm also about to
start something new and I would like to use 3.0.

Is anyone out there running both versions of CP on one machine ? It's a
while since I installed CP but I seem to remember that it came in the
form of eggs and it was all rather automatic - I really would not want
to trash my existing installation.

Be interested to hear.

thanks

Richard.

Re: running both 2.2.x and 3.0

Sylvain Hellegouarch

Hi Richard,

northof40 wrote:

> Hi - I've got a machine which is running an app written for 2.2 and I
> really don't want to touch that app just now but I'm also about to
> start something new and I would like to use 3.0.
>
> Is anyone out there running both versions of CP on one machine ? It's a
> while since I installed CP but I seem to remember that it came in the
> form of eggs and it was all rather automatic - I really would not want
> to trash my existing installation.
>
> Be interested to hear.

Have a look there
http://groups.google.com/group/turbogears/tree/browse_frm/thread/2cc86a8575e51de0/453c7b854d2fbc13?rnum=1&_done=%2Fgroup%2Fturbogears%2Fbrowse_frm%2Fthread%2F2cc86a8575e51de0%2F453c7b854d2fbc13%3Ftvc%3D1%26#doc_ecb3945cf725dea5

- Sylvain

Re: running both 2.2.x and 3.0

Richard Shea-2

Thanks for that. Sorry for slow acknowledgement, New Year and all that
... talking of which Happy New Year to all CPer's for whom it is (New
Year I mean)

regards

Richard.