Quantcast

safe perfect and reliable app for verification email

safe perfect and reliable app for verification email

shahab emami
hello
I want to verify user's email while user is registering  .

can you introduce me a few safe perfect  and reliable app for verification email?

thanks

Re: safe perfect and reliable app for verification email

Camilo Torres
Hi,
Here are some: https://www.google.com/search?q=django+email+verification

On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 8:22:21 AM UTC-4, shahab emami wrote:
hello
I want to verify user's email while user is registering  .

can you introduce me a few safe perfect  and reliable app for verification email?

thanks

Re: safe perfect and reliable app for verification email

ludovic coues
I believe we have a code of conduct against posting an answer which is
nothing more than a google link.

I don't know any app handling email verification. If I had to do it, I
would copy how django handle password reset. Send an email with with a
link containing a token. When someone hit that url, check if they are
connected and their account is associated with the token.

As far as I know, there are no way to know if an email is valid
without sending a message. There are various check we can do to mark
an email as invalid but these need constant update. An example could
be tld.

> Hey, you can user javasript for that, thus You dont need use ajax or
> anything for retrieve confirmation about email is correct or no , but you
> need confirm about the email already exists in database ?
>

> sábado, 15 de Abril de 2017 às 09:22:21 UTC-3, shahab emami escreveu:
>>
>> hello
>> I want to verify user's email while user is registering  .
>>
>> can you introduce me a few safe perfect  and reliable app for verification
>> email?
>>
>> thanks

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/9e07bab1-2bdc-4056-9a6e-29a418f932d8%40googlegroups.com.

Cordialement, Ludovic Coues
+33 6 14 87 43 42

Re: safe perfect and reliable app for verification email

Antonis Christofides-2
I haven't followed this discussion very closely, but is it possible that what
the original poster needs is django-registration-redux?

Antonis Christofides
http://djangodeployment.com