scrolled canvas ,strange problem

contro opinion
i have written a program in tkinter to draw stock  graph,there  are two  strange thing i  can't understand
the  attachment is  'AAU'  data  file(attachment 1).when you download it ,please  save it in  /tmp/AAU
there  is  a  scrolled  canvas  in  it ,

1.strang  long  line,please  see my  attachment.
i  have  see  my  data  ,my  formulation ,no wrong,but the line is so long!!
2.there is  no  motion  event reaction  in  the  right  of  canvas,only motion event  reaction in the  left  of  canvas.
3.i have round function ,but  the output is still  more  fractions  than  2.

attach1.png (93K) Download Attachment
attach2.png (75K) Download Attachment
draw.py (7K) Download Attachment
AAU (78K) Download Attachment