senator apex

Septimus Hubbard

Please see the BlowSearch Secure Messenger Website for full details and to download it.
This post will shock, amaze, and quite possible piss you off if you are a pay per click advertiser!
An inside look at click fraud from someone who works inside the PPC industry. The suit alleges collusion on the part of the pay per click advertising networks.
Oh is it okay for you to place links on my pages?
What you will read will shock, amaze, and quite possibly piss you off if you're a pay-per-click advertiser.
Well then can I make some software that can place linkss on your web pages too?
It was a long night of work getting everything finalized but it went well. Well then can I make some software that can place linkss on your web pages too? This will be the last post on this for awhile as I do not intend to let it hold me back. Here's the skinny on the BlowSearch Toolbar. I finally found out what has been wrong with me.
Google you have now bitten the hand that feeds you.
I was really suprised to find what I believe to be one of the best posts I have ever seen on a weblog. The parent company of Expedia, City Search, and other internet properties.
I am growing extremely tired of moronic companies like this publishing information simply because their competitor did without any basis in fact.
The final touches on the BSM site are nearly completed. At a point in time when I thought I had my future all figured out, it's amazing how some things can change overnight.
Now a new CPM based program aims to help them defeat click fraud.
Here's the skinny on the BlowSearch Toolbar.
It's available as a podcast. This discussed the upcoming release of encrypted instant messenger software by BlowSearch.
A revealing and detailed post on his visible relationship with the company.
It was a long night of work getting everything finalized but it went well. maybe if you have a care coordinator through a aids task force. It noted the CEO, Bob Parsons, personal webblog so I thought I would have a look.
Well then, how come it hasn't been stopped and why does Google need a "team of engineers" to look for click fraud manually in server logs! maybe if you have a care coordinator through a aids task force.
I need to go on a RANT today. It's booming and that's great for the online economy. Is it too late for Google to save itself from it's own greed?
I was really suprised to find what I believe to be one of the best posts I have ever seen on a weblog.
Oh is it okay for you to place links on my pages?
com have put together a little video on our much talked about Google AutLink fiasco.
Not about the seminars but rather some of the interesting inside tidbits going on behind the scenes in the search market.
All of you avidly awaiting the download will be able to pick up the URL here before the news hits the wire services tomorrow morning.
This post will shock, amaze, and quite possible piss you off if you are a pay per click advertiser!
Let's have a closer look at how to save the DMOZ, the web's directory. The parent company of Expedia, City Search, and other internet properties.