site redesign 2

fwierzbicki@gmail.com
All,

I've decided to propose a more ambitious website redesign, using
docutils for the html generation, and a bunch of css (and design
ideas) from some of the apache sub-projects.

The css comes from the lenya project http:/lenya.apache.org, but I'm
not sure if they are the original authors (since many of the apache
projects share very similar css files).  If anyone knows the name(s)
of the authors of the css, or even the projects that originated the
css, please let me know so I can give proper attributions.

Anyway, instead of emailing the sources, I've put up a live mockup at:
http://www.jython.org/mockup.

Take special note of the "View document source" at the end of each
document -- this points to the ReSTructured text source files that
where used to generate the html.  Also note that this is a mockup --
so much work still needs to be done to make it a real website.

Comments welcome

-Frank

Re: site redesign 2

Sean McGrath