slides from last night's talk

Shannon -jj Behrens
Hey guys,

Here are the slides from last night's talks:

YouTube for Your Business:
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B_Z56A18VRlxMGQyYzNiZTQtMWM5Ny00Zjc0LTk5ZmYtNTU5MGQ0YmRmZGU3&hl=en_US

Python @ Google:
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B_Z56A18VRlxNTlmOWVlY2ItNTZmZS00NGVlLWE2MzktMmVlNTI2M2RkNTcy&hl=en_US

Best Regards,
-jj

--
In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things
with great love. -- Mother Teresa

Re: slides from last night's talk

wesley chun
thx for the talks last night alex and jj!

fwiw, my original Python@Google talk is available via the link below. thx to Guido for helping out with Q&A afterwards!

truth be told that it wasn't my best performance. imagine giving a talk to an I/O-sized audience, talking about material that you were mostly but not 100% sure whether you were allowed to talk about, and talking all about Python with Guido sitting in the front row. sheeesh!! (no pressure huh?)

cheers,
-wesley

"Core Python", Prentice Hall, (c)2007,2001
"Python Fundamentals", Prentice Hall, (c)2009
    http://corepython.com

wesley.chun : wescpy-gmail.com : @wescpy
http://cyberwebconsulting.com