Quantcast

spreading the word about PythonAnywhere

kirby urner-4
"""

Re:  freeing scholars to return to their studies

===

http://www.pythonanywhere.com/user/pdx4d/consoles/
You won't be able to access that username's consoles without
a password, but feel free to set up your own account.  Here's
a way to share Python across the wire.  A way to play around
and learn with others.  Math teachers take note.

Have a shared Python console open, along with audio/Skype,
and you have the basis for an interesting meetup.
Ideally, someone leading the presentation has uploaded some
modules via DropBox.  I could showcase rbf.py or quadrays.py.
Something to work on.  I'll post an update one day soon.

"""

to another list I frequent...

Kirby